CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Twine flowers

While walking around Michaels Prissy and I came upon some flowers.  They looked like they could have been made out of twine or yarn.  We kept looking at them when I finally said "I think I could make this flower."  I came home and dug out some twine I had and was very excited to find I found something to do with it.  Another idea came to mind...I wonder if I could mist the twine.  I made two flowers, one I left natural and the second I used some Maya Road mist on it.  I also played with different embellishments.  I used a pearl brad on one and on the other I used mini glass beads applied with Glossy Accents.  I think this idea with be shared in a class soon.  Don't forget our upcoming class on April 18th, its the Shadowbox Book.  You can get the information about this class on our blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Ηellο, i fеel that і sаw you visіted my sіte sο i gοt here to go bacκ
the faνor?.I'm attempting to to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its good enough to make use of a few of your concepts!!

my homepage - personal loans

Post a Comment