CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat


I had to share this!  Prissy and Tammy have gone to Waxahachie,TX for the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat this weekend.  They are taking a couple of the classes and these pics show what they made in the first class.  They made a soldered flower necklace.  The first pic is of Tammy's.  I think is looks great!  I love all the little details.  She worked really hard on this.  She said she had to get some help in the end because her hands starting hurting.  The second pic is a close up of Prissy's.  It's beautiful...don't you think?  She said pictures do not do this project justice, they look better in person.  I can't wait to see them.  They are working on another project today.  Hopefully we will get more pics so I can share some more.  Please leave a comment and let the girls know what you think of their necklaces. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment