CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Working on Shadow Boxes




What a great day!  I was able to get together with some friends and have them work on their Shadow Box Book projects.  They both decided they wanted to do something a little different than what we had planned.  They wanted to use the theme Fall and Halloween.  They both came out great.  Donna and Brooke worked really hard all afternoon.  Here are a couple pics of their projects.  We are getting our heads together to come up with some new project ideas for the holidays so please stay tuned.  Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Niсe post. І was сhecking сontinuously thіs weblog
and I'm inspired! Very helpful info particularly the remaining part :) I care for such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Here is my web blog; lloyd irvin

Post a Comment