CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Copic Training

I wanted to show you the cards we made in our Copic class over the weekend at The Crafty Scrapper.  I think we were amazed at the endless possibilities of these markers.  Frank, our instructor, taught us a lot.  I have had a set of markers that Tammy gave me awhile back but didn't really know what I could do with them.  Prissy had her set of markers she has collected over the last couple of years.  In this class Frank taught of the basics of shading.  It was great to walk away with some samples to refer back too.  We can't wait to sit down with Tammy and show her what we learned.  Frank told us he offers two more classes which is something we may have to check into.  I wonder if anyone in our area would be interested in learning more about Copic makers?  Get's you thinking doesn't it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment