CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cute as a Cupcake card

This is a little project I made over the weekend.  I got this idea from a bib I saw while out shopping with Prissy and my sister Krissy.  I thought it would make a great card for a baby shower I was going to over the weekend.  I cut the cupcake from the Sweet Treats cartridge by Cricut, added German glass glitter to the cake portion to give it a frosting appearance also with some added bling.  I stamped the background with some of my favorite swirl stamps by Inkadinkado, and made the tag from some spare chipboard I had.  I distress all edges with Vintage Photo by Ranger.  Lastly, I took a baby washcloth and used it as my candle.  I used Stickles to add a little glimmer to the wick.  It's a simple and fun card to make.  The expectant mom really liked the card and she thought I was very inventive with the washcloth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment